Every platform in Minddistrict has one (or more) Application Manager(s).
As an Application Manager you have three unique rights within the Minddistrict platform:
- You can configure the platform
- You create and manage the accounts for your fellow professionals
- You have the opportunity to give yourself or professionals an (extra) role within the platform.
As an application manager you have the possibility to contact the Minddistrict Service desk and you are the switch point between the individual users and the Service desk. This includes answering questions from users and disseminating the relevant information from the release note to the appropriate users.
This support site for application managers can help you with this. You can find the support site on the Minddistrict website: https://www.minddistrict.com/support. Click here for information on how to use the support site.
Support site per group
- Support site for clients, friends or consumers: https://help.minddistrict.com/en/support/home
- Support site for professionals: https://support.minddistrict.com/en/support/home
- Support site intervention developers: https://cmssupport.minddistrict.com/nl/support/home
- Support site application managers: https://adminsupport.minddistrict.com/nl/support/home