It is not possible to remove a module or other tools as a whole. However, it is possible to make adjustments in the modules so that it becomes clear to the client that it is an erroneous module. A distinction is made between modules and mobile modules.
If the therapist or secretary wants to remove a mobile module, this can only be done if the client has not started the module yet.
You can remove the mobile modules with these steps:
- Open the client file and click on 'Module'
- Open the correct module and then click on the gear symbol.
- Click on 'Remove module list'. The client receives a notification email that the module has been removed.
If an incorrect module has been provided accidentally, the therapist can do the following:
- Go to the client's module.
- Open the module and click on 'Customize session'.
- Cancel the active session ('Cancel' button in the session).
- Remove all other sessions from the module. V
- Save the changes.
- Optional: Change the title of the module (for example, [not applicable]).
These actions ensure that:
- Your clents no longer receives tasks to work on the module.
- The module is moved for the client to the completed modules.