TABLE OF CONTENT
It is not possible to delete a module (or other tools) in its entirety once it has been opened. To explain what is possible, we distinguish between mobile modules, browser-only modules and diaries.
Deleting a mobile module is only possible if the client has not started the module yet. As soon as a client opens the module, the module is logged in the client's account and can't be deleted.
You can delete the (not opened) mobile modules this way:
- Open the client account and click on 'Module'
- Open the appropriate module and then click on the setting icon.
- Click on 'Delete module list'. The client will receive a notification e-mail that the module has been removed.
Assigned an incorrect module by mistake? You can following the next steps:
- Go to the module in the client account
- Open the module in question and click on 'Modify session'
- Abort the active session (button 'Abort')
- Delete all other sessions from the module
- Save the changes
- Optional: Change the title of the module (for example, [not applicable]).
These actions ensure that:
- Your clients no longer receives tasks to work on the module.
- The module is moved to the completed module in the client account.
As a therapist, you can archive a diary.
- Go to the diary in the client account
- Click on the 'Archive' button
- The diary is immediately archived in the client cannot fill it in again