Release Note February 2020
Modified on: Thu, 30 Jan, 2020 at 2:39 PM
On Friday evening, February 7, a new version of the Minddistrict platform will go into production. In this release note, you can read about all updates. Have fun with the new version of Minddistrict!
Do you have questions about the Minddistrict platform or app? Check out our online support page!
Task for uploading a logo can be checked off
From now on, application managers can check off the task to upload a logo. This way, it won't be shown in the task list anymore. To do this, go to your homepage and click on the checkbox next to the task in your task list.
Technical improvements in the conversation function
Because of technical changes in our conversation function, this function will work more easily. There are no functional changes.
Multimedia files can now be converted directly within the CMS
In order to use multimedia files (video and audio) within the CMS in a correct format, the files need to be converted. Until now, you had to send these files to the Minddistrict Servicedesk for conversion. This is no longer needed: from now on, you can convert files directly in your own CMS. Anyone with the 'editor' role can do this. This is how it works:
- Go to the CMS via 'Content' in the main menu
- Click on the link 'Media conversion'
- Drag and drop your media file(s) in the designated area on that page (or search on your computer via the 'Browse files' button)
- Wait until all files have been uploaded (the waiting time depends on the number and size of your files)
- The conversion starts. This may take a while. It's safe to navigate away from the page.
- As soon as the conversion is done, a download button will appear.
- Save the file on your computer. You can now use it in your content.
Good to know
- Converted files remain available for download for 1 week and are deleted afterwards.
- Only you have access to your converted files. Other editors cannot see or download your converted files.
Rate limiting on the REST API
From this month, we will apply rate limiting on our REST API. Read more about this in our
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.