In the Minddistrict platform, you have one or more roles. Each role has certain rights in the Minddistrict platform. The roles belong to a group:
- Application manager: May configure the platform and give an account to professionals. Does not see client registration data.
- Data analyst: Only sees data without client information.
- Data officer: Sees all data including client data.
- Therapist: May add clients to their caseload, may contact these clients, deactivate linked accounts, guide tools, and provide feedback.
- Supervisor: Has 'read only' access to the files of clients that he or she supervises.
- Secretary: May process registrations. May consult all client data. May prepare tools for all clients and link them to a therapist. Does not see any content in the tools. The secretary can activate or deactivate accounts.
- Client: Has access to own file. The client may modify own information. The client can contact linked therapists. The client can add a friend.
When you use the CMS, you'll find a number of CMS groups:
- Editor: Can create documents and templates.
- Programmer: May make calculations and may come up with a raw code of a document or template in a number of places in the CMS.
- Release manager: May release documents and templates.